May 25, 2014

Birthday present

On the morning of my 18th birthday my stepsister Camilla woke me up.

"Happy birthday, sweet step-bother!"

"Thank you, Camilla."

Camilla gave me three kisses on my cheeks, and one on my lips.

"Step-brother, I have something for you."

She then put a box wrapped in dark blue paper, on my chest. Eagerly I unwrapped the box, and a couple of moments later I discovered it was a chastity belt for male. Honestly I was not surprised that Camilla gave me this. My stepsister hated it if I masturbated with her permission. She has put me over her knees many times after catching me masturbating.

"Simcor. would you please put on this chastity?" "Of course, Camilla."

The idea that Camilla would from now control if and when I was allowed to get an orgasm, aroused me. For the last few years I had been her willing submissive, and this was just the next phase.

I stood out of my bed, I dropped by shorts. Subsequently I removed the belt from its box, and put it on. After I had locked the belt, my stepsister demanded:

"Give me the key." "Yes, miss."

"I'll keep this key with me, boy. Since you can't control your masturbation behaviour, you are in need of a more stringent form of discipline."

"I understand, miss Camilla."

"You will have to earn sexual pleasure, and I will decide whether you deserve an organism. Is that clear?"

"Yes, miss."

"Please, lay on your belly."

When I was laying on my bed, Camilla gave me a birthday spanking with her riding crop. Thereafter, I was allowed to stand up again. My stepsister gave me an intense cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment