November 13, 2013

First Post

Several years ago I had the idea to start an on line femdom stories magazine with the name Camilla Spanker. But as a male, I realized it would be more appropriate to call my project Camilla's Spankee, as it indicates the submission of the male (writer) to the female.

As is clear from the previous paragraph, I will post on this blog stories about female dominance. The stories can be either F/M or F/F, or some combination of those pairings. But there will be no M/F stories here. Most stories I will post here, are centered around the concept of Loving Female Authority or LFA. Though I think LFA does not need much explanation, it would be nevertheless a good thing to say something about it.

Loving Female Authority is a lifestyle in which the woman takes up the leadership in the relationship. She does this out of love for the men. Her love does not mean that her man does not need her guidance or discipline, on the contrary. Sometimes her love implies she has to punish her man. On the other hand LFA means the submission of the man to the woman, but he does this because he loves his woman.

Of course, a LFA relationship should be a consensual one. I don't believe that Loving Female Authority is suitable for every couple. It's fine to me if you don't like it, but many other people do like it.

Besides fiction, I might post here some articles in which I reflect upon issues related to Loving Female Authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment