December 11, 2019

If the Rejuve Universe were real...

In 2015 I wrote a short post on the Rejuve Universe created by Lurking Dragon. There I expressed my doubts on the effectiveness of rejuvenation as a criminal sentence. Nevertheless I also stated I found the very idea of this technology very intriguing.

So if rejuvenation as depicted by LD were a real technology, would I be willing to have myself thrown back into childhood? Actually I believe I might do so, if given the choice to grow up again - at least I would be strongly tempted to seriously consider this second chance.

To what age would I like to return? In the Rejuve Universe there is a so-called puberty barrier which means one cannot regress to an age older than twelve. Well, I guess this would be a choice, as in real life I was about that age when I really went to spanking fantasies featuring myself. (Before then spanking was more an abstract thing that happened to other people.)

Whom would I choose as my "parents"? Given my interest in female dominance, one would not surprise that I would prefer to be raised again by a "lesbian" couple and I also know whom I would prefer as my "mothers": my high school sweetheart (whom I will simply refer to as "M" in order to respect her privacy) en her best friend ("N").

Of course, in this scenario I would like M&N to be very strict disciplinarians, who will not hesitate to put me my across their knees whenever I break their rules or if I am sloppy in doing my many chores.

I am not so sure about the need to get back to school (after all, in the Rejuve Universe rejuves keep their memories and I have already a university degree). Though M&N could experiment with some home schooling instead: "forcing" me to continue my use of Duolingo and to actually make use of my account at Khan's Academy.

Obviously I would not be allowed to, say, watch TV unless I have completed my chores and my "homework". Also there will be curfews and bedtime - sufficient sleep is important as everyone should know. Perhaps they will also make some rules regarding playing with myself.

From my Straf Verhalen site I know that there are lot of people who search for stories featuring aunts who spank their naughty nephews. So I think that in this scenario the lady friends of M&N might double as my aunts - family relations in the rejuve universe are already somehow arbitrary - whom I have to treat with proper respect and who have full authority to spank me when they see fit.

While I wish M&N to raise me in a rather strict fashion, I hope they would (if this scenario would ever become reality) also treat me with genuine affection - it is Loving Female Authority after all what I long for. Spanking when I need so, hugs when I deserve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment