December 13, 2019

Three strikes...

When I was fifteen years old one of my teachers, a pretty blond lady of 27 at the time, had a simple rule if you had failed to your homework three times within the span of a half semester, you had to serve one afternoon detention. And she always checked at the beginning of each class if we had actually done the assignments for that day. If you hadn't, she would make a note of it.

As you might guess, I earned three strikes and so I had to spend an afternoon at school - doing the very assignments I should have done at home. Unfortunately another teacher, who did not even teach me, was responsible for supervising naughty students serving detention.

I read on corpun.com that in the USA there are still hundreds of schools that use corporal punishment as a method of enforcing discipline. Also many American schools offer misbehaving students the choice between either detention or a spanking. If my teacher had given me that same choice, I am quite sure I would have opted to getting spanked by her (preferably OTK).

Though she had only punished me once for not doing my homework on three on three occasions, this very incident I will never forgot. Even nearly fifteen years later I still fantasizes about an alternate history, in which that particular woman had smacked my butts instead of giving detention.

No comments:

Post a Comment