December 10, 2019

Sanna Marin

The Nordic Country of Finland has a new prime minister: Sanna Marin. This young lady is 34 years old and the third woman to occupy this position. And with her promotion the country is now lead by a coalition of five women, hence becoming the closest thing to a matriarchy.

Ms Marin is also, in my humble opinion, a beautiful brunette and she makes my femdom heart beat a lot faster. She is the very pinnacle of Female Authority, a good looking but powerful woman. I really hope that SM will prove to be a good leader, if not only to prove those misogynist people who are still around a point.

As a political science graduate (international relations, Russia more specifically) I should perhaps apply for a position as Sanna Marin's adviser. Though my main disadvantage is that I don't speak Finnish, so maybe I should at that course to my Duolingo account and continuing my Russian course, wouldn't be a bad idea either...

Why should Ms Marin consider to hire me? Well, first of all I will be a loyal and devoted servant but also be honest to her. (Any leader has to see the truth, even they don't like it.) Also I have no need to be in the picture all the time, actually I would prefer to stay in the background and let my mistress shine instead.

Obviously, I will submit my to any discipline she might deem necessary for me and I won't protest if Ms Marin would decide to take me across her laps for a good ol' spanking.

Of course, I realize that there's virtually no chance that Finland's new PM will read this little post, she has after all more things to do, and even if she did, Ms Marin might conclude I am some kind of pervert - which is probably true. Nevertheless, I would be really honored if could serve this new world leader in any capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment